IMTTI DIPLOMA SCHOLARSHIP
IMTTI Nigeria offers scholarship to teachers who attain the highest cumulative grade in our scholarship qualifying tests to run any of the Early Childhood Montessori Diploma programmes at no cost.
This offer is only available for the April calendar year and it is opened to teachers who reside in the town or state where IMTTI study center is situated. The best teacher from each defined region is offered IMTTI scholarship certificate to run any of the ECMD programmes at no cost.
Please note that application for this scholarship starts on the 1st May and ends on the 31st January every year.
CRITERIA FOR IMTTI SCHOLARSHIP
- The applicant must be an adult above 25 years.
- He/she must be a resident in the town or state where the IMTTI study center is situated.
- He/she must have at least 2 years teaching experience in Early Years setting (18 months – 6 years).
- He/she must fill and submit the online scholarship application form before the deadline.
- The applicant must attend the qualifying training in February.
- He/she must attain the highest cumulative grade in the qualifying tests.
- After notification of success, the candidate must acknowledge the notice within 48 hours.
- The successful candidate must process his or her scholarship certificate within the next 5 working days.
- Should the candidate fail to process the scholarship certificate within the stipulated period, the IMTTI center gives the opportunity to the applicant with the next highest grade in the qualifying tests.
Kindly fill the online application form below to apply.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Welcome to our online Scholarship Application system. To be considered for a scholarship at our Institute, you must submit our scholarship application form early enough. Applying online is free of charge and allows you to submit all supporting documents through the scholarship application form below.